px'/>

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sparkle and Selfies

If I love anything, it's over the top embellishment tempered by everyday, run of the mill fabrics/pieces. I'm headed to the mall for some much needed (but probably not deserved) retail therapy. I wanted some bling-bling for day that wouldn't blind every passerby on the street so I added two of my favorite pieces from my closet: the oatmeal vest and army-green drawstring capris. Would you belive I've had these capris for 10+ years? Tell me your name and I'll forget it five minutes later, but I still remember buying these capris from The Body Shop at Sawgrass Mills in Miami 86 million years ago. Memories...like the dusty, mildewed corner of my mind.

P.S. Please excuse the slippers inthe background (novice mistake)





Denim jacket: Forever 21; "Oatmeal" vest: Forever 21; Matte sequin top: Jessica Simpson; Army-green capris: You already know
Beigey boots: Mossimo/Target; Chain-link bracelet: The Trunk Shop St. Pete; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Sunnies: Wet Seal; Lipstick: Maybelline Fifth Ave. Fuschia; Nails: Revlon "Eclectic"

No comments:

Post a Comment