px'/>

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Jumpin' Jumpin'

 I know y'all remember that song! Writings on the Wall was my album back in the (angst-filled teen) day.

 And speaking of throwbacks, there's no better piece suited to spring/summer than a jumpsuit. Which if you think about it, is the grown-up version of a onesie. I came into this world and was immediately swaddled in a onesie and 20-odd years later I'm back in one. The circle of life.

I feel like the jumpsuit/romper/adult onesie was made for those days when you're standing in front of your closet racking your brains for what to wear (aka everyday). There's nothing easier than stepping into a jumpsuit, throwing on some accessories and being done.  
Accessorize. Wide belt: Forever 21; Floral clutch: Merona

Dress it up with a blazer and heels or dress it down with a summery fedora and flats like I chose to do.
Neon striped fedora: Merona
It's been hot as HADES lately, which is yet another reason why this jumpsuit is a perfect fit.

Just hangin' out in a tree.
Jumpsuit: Cynthia Rowley



Ankle-strap sandals: Mossimo

No comments:

Post a Comment