px'/>

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

St. Pete Street Style Stalking Saturday

I could have kept going with the letter ‘S’; I love alliteration, what can I say? This past Saturday, my cousin and I decided to mosey on over to downtown St. Pete and we ultimately settled at Acropolis for some strawberry-melon hookah.  What started out as two cousins simply enjoying a beautiful afternoon together ended up in some serious style stalking. Who knew the denizens of St. Pete were so sartorially inspiring?

When Emelle and her beau Jeff passed by our table I jumped out of my seat and immediately stopped them. Once they got over their initial surprise (and fear, most likely), they were more than happy to let me snap some pics of their totally coordinating, bohemian vintage style.
Pile on the turqouise! Great minds think alike.
We continued puffing away on the hookah pipe, when I had to jump up yet again to accost approach the ladies at the neighboring table. These girls were equally fabulous, yet fashionable in a totally different way and I couldn’t resist capturing their impeccably put together, designer-peppered looks.
Kate Spade, scalloped hem, pretty blue pendant? Yes, please!
Courrtney (above) and Lindsay (below) were great sports and I definitely want to be their new shopping buddy.
Right on trend in Tory Burch flats, fringed bag and tie-dyed top
Of course I can't leave out my cousin's fabulous ensemble (nor my own!) Miss Jessica was serving print-on-print fabulousness with her floral denim top and floral skinnies. Work!

I went athletic inspired again with a raffia baseball cap, denim bermudas and my new favorite silver pumps.
I'm thinking about making this a regular feature of the blog, but not before getting a real camera. Sorry for the iPhone pics, but when fashion calls you have to make do!








No comments:

Post a Comment